Accueil du site  •  FAQ   •  Rechercher
Connexion  •  S'enregistrer

Need logo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pixelistan - photographe mariage Index du Forum -> style - template DIDDLE
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Smiley14

Message Posté le: Jeu 11 Jan 2007 23:03:56    Sujet du message: Banner Répondre en citant

Hello,
I finally figured out how to get around here also. I would LOVE to have a banner also that says Smiles For Children Project like the one you fixed for someone else above for our phpbb board. We are a group of ladies who make embroidery toys and give them to children in need. I tried to make a banner but the blank banner provided was not wide enough to get the complete title in it with a nice size font. I hope you can help me.

Thank you
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
hedonism
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message Posté le: Ven 12 Jan 2007 6:28:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Smiley14,
give me a link to your forum plz

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smiley14

Message Posté le: Ven 12 Jan 2007 7:37:03    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi,

I just tried to load Diddle and kept getting an error message DeBug 503 error message. I tried all the fixes and nothing would work. I had to delete my entire board and now I've reinstalled it and starting from the beginning again. What was really strange was when I would type in my website URL address/admin it would take me to your site here. Strange really strange. So as I said I'm just starting all over again.

Here is my site www.smilesforchildren.com

I have someone that is going to try and load Diddle for me again tomorrow. Also can you post your 2.0.22 updated version on the phpBB board? Currently it just has the 2.0.20 shown.

I appreciate you fixing a banner for us. Sourire
hedonism
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message Posté le: Ven 12 Jan 2007 21:30:26    Sujet du message: Re: Banner Répondre en citant

Smiley14 a écrit:
We are a group of ladies who make embroidery toys and give them to children in need.

Smilet14 a écrit:
Here is my site www.smilesforchildren.com

Which is the relation between the children in need and Pediatric Dental Care ?
You can download a Diddle 2.0.22 template HERE

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smiley14

Message Posté le: Ven 12 Jan 2007 21:47:53    Sujet du message: Ooops Répondre en citant

I can't believe I did that. I gave you the wrong link. We are at http://www.smilesforchildrenproject.com I forgot and left out the word project. David is going to load the Diddle style for me as soon as he gets off work. It would be wonderful if I could send him the logo so he could install that for me as he installs the Diddle style.

Thank you so much for your help.
hedonism
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message Posté le: Ven 12 Jan 2007 22:12:59    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Smiley14

Message Posté le: Ven 12 Jan 2007 22:20:52    Sujet du message: Thank You!! Répondre en citant

Wow that is cute!! Thank you so very much for doing this for our project. I really appreciate it and I can't wait for our volunteers to see our new site with the cute logo you made for us.

Très content Très content
DavidIQ

Message Posté le: Ven 12 Jan 2007 22:22:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Got ahead of me Mort de rire

Thanks...will be gettiing that up for you soon as I update the rest of the forum. Can't believe I was actually able to put my French to use for registering on here Mort de rire
hedonism
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message Posté le: Ven 12 Jan 2007 22:38:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DavidIQ a écrit:
Can't believe I was actually able to put my French to use for registering on here Mort de rire

Profite pour t'exercer ici Clin d'oeil
Smiley14 a écrit:
Wow that is cute!!

I'm quite pleased with myself Mort de rire I'm happy that you like that

DavidIQ

Message Posté le: Ven 12 Jan 2007 22:47:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hedonism a écrit:
DavidIQ a écrit:
Can't believe I was actually able to put my French to use for registering on here Mort de rire

Profite pour t'exercer ici Clin d'oeil

Merci (I think? Mort de rire ) It's been a LOOOOOONG time man. Logo looks great. I hope you go check the site out later once it's ready. Cool
Smiley14

Message Posté le: Dim 28 Jan 2007 7:32:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Smiley14 a écrit:
Hi,

I just tried to load Diddle and kept getting an error message DeBug 503 error message. I tried all the fixes and nothing would work. I had to delete my entire board and now I've reinstalled it and starting from the beginning again. What was really strange was when I would type in my website URL address/admin it would take me to your site here. Strange really strange. So as I said I'm just starting all over again.

Here is my site xxxxxxxxxxx

I have someone that is going to try and load Diddle for me again tomorrow. Also can you post your 2.0.22 updated version on the phpBB board? Currently it just has the 2.0.20 shown.

I appreciate you fixing a banner for us. Sourire
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pixelistan - photographe mariage Index du Forum -> style - template DIDDLE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: